Monday, November 7, 2011

The rooftop

The rooftop of Art building in my university. This place is my a memento. Soft beams of sunlight, a refreshing breeze, and bird sounds. It was almost like a haven if I had a soft mattress. A concrete floor was not good for took a nap. My friends and I made our a nest on the roof. The nest was our a shelter. When we hit a slump, we went to there, took a rest, sang and looked sky and woods. I want to go back that time if I can. I really need a time machine!       

3 comments:

  1. Dear Upright, this place you describe so mysterious in being uncomfortable and a nest at the same time. I wonder what songs you sang, what you saw in the sky and woods, and what art you made after taking this rest.

    What would you do differently if you went back in your time machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember exactely.That time was on April 2009. Every color was so fresh. Leaves of trees, clouds of sky and flowers even soil. The bird song, and every color that place. The bird had yellow body and red belly. the color was too vivid, so looks weird. The color was not city bird color. It was tropical color. And that sounds... The bird song was beautiful and soft.
    If I went back that time, I would enjoy everithing. Stress, relationship, work... everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE YELLOW BIRD with a RED BELLY singing...a great memory of the past that emobodies your "everything"!

    ReplyDelete