Sunday, December 11, 2011

Good Bye Atlanta.

Goodbye little birds’ song. 
I will miss your voice. I loved hearing your song when I woke up every morning.
Goodbye fresh air. 
You purified of my heart.
Goodbye clean rain. 
When you came down, every time, really every time you cleaned up my balcony. (My balcony is someone’s restroom.)   
Goodbye ensemble. 
Sometimes it was a duet, and sometimes it was a trio. 
While wind was blowing, trees sang using leaves.
If rain fell same time, it could be an amazing trio.But over a trio was scary.
Goodbye earth smell after rain. 
I really liked your smell. Your scent was heavy, but delicate and brisk.
When I smelled your scent, I felt I was a dandelion.
Goodbye chick-fil-a. 
First time when I saw you, you look not yummy. 
But after I met you, oh my god, you are just awesome.
I will miss you ugly burger.      


1 comment:

  1. Every time I read your writing UPRIGHT, I laugh, I marvel, and I want you to write more! You have such a clear way of saying things. You things in a different way than most people. For example, in just a few lines you create a love affair with a chick-fil-a burger...how is that possible? You do it. Then the way you talk about the wind, leaves, and rain being a trio! Yes! I want to see more of the world through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete